Friday, November 5, 2010

Paramore!



Hello everyone(:
I'm here to talk about Paramore today. This band consists of the vocalist Hayley Williams. I'm in love with her vocals! xD They are so awesome! There first debut single to arrive on air was " Missery Business." 

Their songs are usually just pumped with great themes such songs "Brick by Boring Brick" and then they have their slow moments such as "Only Exception." I think personally that, "Only Exception" has a great melody. I think the lyrics above all are what really get to me. It's personally talking about love and how she knew she (Hayley) would never fall but things turned around and she fell for someone making them her "only exception." 

Cute huh? I think so. I personally recommend this band to everyone and the above songs. 

1 comment: