Friday, November 12, 2010

Avenged Sevenfold.


Avenged Sevenfold
Introducing to you, Avenged Sevenfold (: This band is highly known by many people around the world. Either to metal heads, rocker or skaters or to the unknown people! It's a really popular band. I, myself, love the lead singers vocals, the guitar and even the drums! I love it all! I think of this being the perfect band. 

I've recently downloaded their new album "Nightmare", and I must admit that I'm in love with it! xD The reason I love it mostly is because of their song "So far Away." This song is just really touching and seems to also remind me of their other song to be "Dear God."The song surrounds about people that he cares about and that why'd they have to go to a far away place? I think its a nice song. The lyrics really get to me and I recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment